Applying to the Program:
What is the application deadline?
- All applications are due by December 1.
What degrees do you offer?
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Medical Scientist Training Program (MD-PhD)
Do you accept international student applications?
- Yes, international student applications are accepted.
Is there a minimum GRE test score required for admission?
- The GRE general exam is no longer required for admission.
Not sure you’re ready for graduate school yet?
The Discovery Postbaccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) is an National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded program that provides an intense paid research experience in outstanding research facilities with leading investigators at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. This one-year program also provides comprehensive professional development experiences and workshops to strengthen professional skills in order to excel in research and graduate school. Overall, this experience is designed to prepare individuals for admission into a biomedical sciences PhD program.