For 147 years, The Ohio State University's campus in Columbus has been the stage for academic achievement and a laboratory for innovation. It's where friendships are forged. It's where rivalries and revelry are born.
The university's main campus is one of America's largest and most comprehensive. As Ohio's best and one of the nation's top-20 public universities, Ohio State is further recognized by a top-rated academic medical center and a premier cancer hospital and research center. As a land-grant university, Ohio State has a physical presence throughout the state, with campuses and research centers located around Ohio.
- The Columbus campus of OSU is home to approximately 13,000 graduate students in 94 doctoral programs and 97 master’s programs. For more information and general inquiries, go to the Graduate School website.
- With over 60,000 undergraduate and graduate students, OSU has something for everyone- if you have a unique hobby or interest, chances are there is already a group out there of like-minded people. Check out the full list of student organizations.
- The Ohio Union Activities Board hosts over 200 events a year designed to enhance the experience of graduate and professional students on campus. As well as programs that target professional growth, they also offer fun programs like group fitness classes, cooking classes, movie nights, family-friendly activities, and special events. See calendar of events.
- There are many options for parking on OSU’s campus, both in the main campus lots and parking garages and at the west campus parking lots. More information and the online portal for purchasing an annual permit can be found on the CampusParc website.
- OSU boasts six recreation facilities across campus and offers many opportunities for personal training, group fitness, and special events. For more information and to purchase a membership, visit their website.
- Explore Ohio State's beautiful campus with this interactive map.
Columbus is the state capital and most populous city in Ohio and the 14th most populous city in the US. Ranked as one of "The 6 Best Big Cities" by Money Magazine in 2016, Columbus has a lot to offer. Get out and experience this wonderful city whenever you can.