As a student in the Neuroscience Graduate Program you will receive funding as a Graduate Research Associate or a Graduate Fellow and receive the following benefits:
- Paid Tuition
- Subsidized student comprehensive health insurance
- Annual stipend ($27,576 USD for 2015-2016)
Every student that is admitted to the program will receive a Graduate Research Associate appointment; however, some students may be eligible to compete for internal or external fellowships.
- First-year and multiple-year fellowships
- Summer Research Opportunities Program (SROP) Graduate School Fellowship
- Presidential fellowships
- HHMI Med into Grad fellowships
- HHMI International Student Research Fellowships
- Pelotonia fellowships
- NIH Individual Predoctoral NRSA fellowships
- Other extramural fellowships
The Univeristy Financial Aid Office offers additional sources of financial support to graduate students, if needed.